
Why do I keep a blog?
I don't know. I get a feeling that I enjoy spending time alone. I know it sounds depressing and odd, but please don't misunderstand. I enjoy company and talking to people, social interactions, and such, but I'd much rather get to know myself before letting others' views obstruct my own self-image.
There are definitely people I can vent to, but to be honest I don't trust many of them. Whatever I tell them will change the way they see me, regardless of how close we are. With a blog, it's much easier. I can say what's on my mind, and not think about it beforehand (think too much, at least). I don't have to filter what I have to say accordingly (as I do with people). This is why no one knows I own this. If they did, it would just defeat the purpose.
Anyways, I like to keep myself updated with my own thoughts since I often forget things I need to do/want to do, things I like, photos and quotes I like. So this blog also serves as a self-reminder, I guess. Things I aim for, goals, plans. Stuff like that. So when I look back, I'll be like: "Oh! I forgot about that! I should work harder to obtain it."
--
Anyway, today was pretty bland. I couldn't get inspired, but I wrote anyway because I want to share some quotes.
They're reporting ,like, 50 feet of snow over the weekend, so I guess that's something to look forward to? (Not really, since I had plans for the weekend and I'm tired of being snowed in. Not to mention I lack proper footwear for the snow.)
It's crazy how much snow we're getting this year. As a senior, I should be happy with the number of school days off. But snow days just make me so, so, so absurdly lazy.
Yesterday, (another snow day which resulted in no school) I had the best time of my life in the past 6 months. Okay, I'm exaggerating. But yesterday, we went to a sushi buffet for lunch. It was pure heaven (disregarding the fact that I got so bloated I could barely move for a good two or three hours). I just love love that place. Honestly, sushi is the best thing ever.
Enough of my talking.
"I got incredibly heavy boots about how relatively insignificant life is, and how, compared to the universe and compared to time, it didn't even matter if I existed at all." (86)
Oskar is obviously much more mature than I am, since he's facing these dilemmas
at age 9 (versus my age 16/17). I love his narration though and I'm liking the book so far. His questions, observations, views are always so unique and absurd. It's enjoyable to read.
Sorry for those of you who view this and can't understand Chinese. It's still good music, and she has a great voice! *And, interesting fact: I've never watched the MV though I've probably visited the Youtube page over 20 times.
Because I'm a fangirl and I've recently gotten really into 2PM (Bun's doing, of course)
I had a weird dream today (when I was taking my nap) that my dad was talking about this dude up here. Like, we had a father-daughter talk about this boy, and he was raising his eyebrows and discussing Jay's worth. It was really really odd... Since I'm not a huge huge ginormous fan of Jay and he's not my favorite. (He's hilarious and muscular, though, if that accounts for anything.) I never dream about celebrities. Ew. I never dream, period. So what the hell was that! Ha :) I'm not complaining though, it was just a little weird.
And I need a Zune or Ipod. Pronto.
I've had enough of unportable music, and I hate the fact that I barely know the lyrics to my favorite songs. I'm constantly on Youtube because I've abandoned by block of a MP3 player.
(It was 8GB, but in all honestly, was quite unattractive and weighed/looked like a brick).

