Friday, July 23, 2010

Oh dear.

Reading: Catch-22

Lol at your wild defensive reaction and your upcoming posts that avoid blogging out your heartfelt emotions.
I'm such a jerk for being condescending, but here I am, being condescending. You have no right to judge who I am, and you really had no validity in putting yourself under the spotlight. My world certainly doesn't revolve around you, and I had no intention of directing the post toward you. But ah, here we are.

I just have an issue with people posting on public forums about their innermost feelings. Give me a break. Post that shit up somewhere where it's not accessible to your social network (like me, venting out here on an isolated island) or just jot it down in your diary. I understand typing makes things faster, and having your friends understand your problems make you feel better, but not everyone who visits your page is your friend. I understand posting up pictures of things you like, things you agree with, but to go as far as reveal everything in your relationship is just screaming for attention and asking for a jab when you're down.

To post things you have acquired, that you want, is fine. Actually, I don't even have a say in what's fine or what's not. But I think there's a clear line between what you want people to know and what you should keep to yourself. I'm in the wrong to judge you for what you've said, but the thing is, I never cared so much to judge you or warn you in the first place. You can keep posting, and you can keep indirecly asking for reinforcement-- I don't really care much.

For me, my comment was more so directed at an impersonal "you", and if anything, it was directed at someone else who's been posting things up on Facebook, not Tumblr. So really, let it go. It's just my opinion. And the silly thing is, it's not even about you.

--

Fin.