It probably all boils down to three magic words: I don't care.
I don't even have a lamp or a pair of pants I give a shit about.
I don't care.
And nobody can make me.
I am looking for trouble.
Not particularly what I'm feeling now, but pretty much sums up the change that occured this school year. It's such a shallow and bad attitude towards life, but sometimes, you know... you just could care less.
Anyway, I'm not too sure what this post is about. Just wanted to have something up for March, since March is a lovely month where the weather warms up and I don't get allergies (yet). What gets on my nerves are the ants that are slowly appearing in the kitchen and in the bathrooms. Like, guys, what the hell are you doing on my cookies! :(
Right now I feel pretty impulsive. I want to dress up and scour through my clothes...I think I will.
And I wanted to say one more thing. I will finish a book out of school by May. I have so many on my list it's not even funny. Currently reading Rape of Nanking. The fact that the author committed suicide spooks me, but I'm really curious about Chinese history. Or world history. But first, Chinese history since I am Chinese.
Off on a tangent, but I wish the world wasn't so vain. I get defensive whenever I feel offended... I felt like saying: "Well, yeah. You don't look so great either, honey." Meh. Over it.
Goodbye, Adieu, Farewell!
Because it's classy. Not everything pretty has to fit with what's "in" right now, does it?
A pinch of salt. It's never detrimental to keep an open mind.

