Saturday, January 16, 2010


I'll never talk again
And I'll never love again
I'll never write a song
Won't even sing along

Will you ever talk again?
Youve left me speechless

Some men may follow me
But you choose death and company
Why you so speechless?

I'll never love again


I'm a new Lady Gaga fan. I stumbled upon one of her videos and she was just such a sweetheart in it. I've seen three or four of her interviews, and she's very polite and well-spoken. I guess I was expecting a kind of harsh, dramatic woman, but no... I admire her dedication. Perhaps I was too quick to judge her.

And the Belle picture is just for kicks. I always loved Beauty and the Beast, more so than Cinderella, Snow White, even Mulan (gasp).
I guess I grew up thinking that way... that nothing should be seen for what it is on the outside? Or maybe I just thought his mansion was cool. I don't know. Either way, gotta love them. I wish we were doing the musical (again), or that I secretly kept some of the music so I could play though them right now...

I guess Youtube videos will have to do.

Happy three-day weekend! I promise to get something done today. Probably Psych/Hamlet.