
I have this terrible feeling that whenever someone looks at me, they're seeing right through me. Like they know what I'm all about, just from a glance.
And once I prove them wrong once, I have to prove them wrong again for them to take it into full effect. It's like they want to believe that their view is so right.
I don't shop that much. I don't gossip. I keep secrets. My appearances aren't my primary concern. I'm not that hardworking. I'm pretty straightforward. I get angry easily, mostly because either my expectations are too high or the people around me have low morals/ethics. I think I'm mature. Sometimes I think highly of myself. I like to keep things in perspective.
Maybe I like those who have a good impression of me. At least they strike conversation and try to look for the good points in me to prove their thesis correct. But for those who see something of me they don't like, all they do is stick to their beliefs like bees to honey.
Why is it so hard to look at people, look at their substance...? Everyone seems to be trying so hard to fit into shapes that they don't fit into. Honestly, it looks like you're straining in order to laugh at things that aren't even funny. Some of the people are simple-minded enough, but I wonder if you think of how moronic your antics are...? Those who are more prone to thought and concisiveness, why would you connect with people who are so... mindless? Laughter is good medicine, but you don't even find it all that funny.
Why bother trying to be what everyone expects you to be? Prove them wrong, and remind yourself not to judge so quickly with just your eyes. There's a lot more to people than the surface. You think you know someone, but they can always prove you wrong. For the injustice that some people do to you, look over it and see if it's a recurring thing in the future. To be completely biased is an ideal and unreachable goal, but... no one wants to be transparent.
