Thursday, January 14, 2010


I'm in such a good mood today. Sorry if it scares you; it's kind of odd to see this on my blog, mainly because I post/vent about bad days, things that disturb me. I guess this is becoming more of a daily thing, so look forward to more optimism and simple-mindedness!



But today was great. Mostly because I snatched that A (89.5% Lucky me. If I were in VA, the circumstances would be much different) in AP Statistics and I can focus the majority of today on my remaining applications!


And... I found a cute hat yesterday that was poorly neglected by my father. He says my aunt made it for him, but it looks too childish to wear in public. It's a brownish tannish beige, and the "childish" thing about it is its slouchiness. Refer to image above. Yeah, the picture looks a bit down, but I was trying to show the side, when I realized my bangs were in my face, so I tried to go and pull them up, only to have failed. And snap.

Voila. Me in all my glory!

I tend be impulsive, so yeah. The feeling of taking pictures is gone, and that's the best one out of the bunch. Sorry for my fail, and lack of dedication to making myself presentable.

As for school:

I have lots of goals for second semester. Most of it is to have fun, keep on top of Chem stuff (seeing as it's really the only difficult course in my schedule), and get a job.
I know the financial situation/economy/whatever isn't faring too well, so is getting a job even possible? I'd really like some experience and some pocket money before I fly off to Japan/Korea/Taiwan and Shanghai.

So, if anyone wants to hire me as a waitress, cashier, something practical and useful, I'm willing!
That is, I'm saying this assuming that I have rights to drive the car...

I'm also excited about getting a new schedule. My schedule now bores me to no end. I love how I have Orchestra first (I have some extra time to do homework, it fits my laziness/slacking-off-ness), but aside from that everything got a little bland.

I guess the biggest worry is prom, because who's not worried about prom? God, I wished I had a boyfriend sometimes so these things wouldn't be such a big issue. But I guess you have to see things on both sides. Maintaining a romantic relationships is such an irksome thing, no?
I want a yellow dress. I'll look like an ugly washed-out banana, but I don't care. It's going to be yellow, or white. I want braided hair. Something like a Greek princess. I'll find a picture to accompany my vision one day, and show you all!



I'm craving sushi (as always)
Anyways, I should probably go off to do some research on Emory.
Hats off to a great day.

Text HAITI to 90999. Raise money for Haiti victims.